Release notes and new features for Compaas
🐞 Bugs and 🎉 Features
- Carta import improvements - better, faster, bigger, smoother.
- Better handling of canceled stock grants
- OTE solution is in the wild and being tested by real customers. More improvements forthcoming. Sales teams love this one weird trick!
- Gender distribution tool now has dynamic pay band labels to make them easier to read and more relevant
- Stock grants that have already been exercised? We’ve got that covered. They are now more clearly indicated, and total values are treated in a smarter way.
- If you have data about different compensation events, such as reasons for a promotion or a bonus, we now display that stuff on the timeline. Yeah! Context!
- Bugfix - Sometimes big important employees didn’t show up correctly on team reports because they didn’t have managers. So that’s better now.
- Bugfix - The mini profile modal didn’t automatically close when you clicked to the full profile and now it does.
- Departments now appear in the All Data view and are sortable. Helpful!
Office and Company Life
- This month's release notes are brought to you by Erica, working remotely from Michigan. She got a package of exclamation points in the mail and had to use them up.
- Follow us on Twitter for a VERY COOL PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT.
- We're hiring! But only people who like The Smiths. Just kidding, nobody likes The Smiths.