Release notes and new features for Compaas
🐞 Bugs and 🎉 Features
- New Mini-timeline to show a person's compensation history while a manager is making raise recommendations.
- Performance improvements - Switching to Future View is faster. ⚡
- Made edits to salaries and forgot to save? We now prompt you to save if we detect changes before you click away.
- When relevant, clicking the Compaas logo opens a dropdown menu with links to Analytics and Rewards
- Showing a summary and better experience to managers after they are locked/approved/ or the Raise cycle is done.
- New Department Report available in the By the Numbers section. This shows companywide statistics split up by department, useful for reporting, compliance, and those pesky last-minute board meeting requests!
- All data: You can now filter data by Department along with job function, zone, etc.
- Navigation updates – Page names are more consistent and we've consolidated a few stray sections.
- Performance improvements - Everything is faster thanks to some clever code by new developer Amy!
- The app behaves better when things go wrong (lost network connection, accidental log out, etc.). We give you more accurate error messages and take you back to login when possible.
- Distribution by start date: Points now link to the employee's record
- " Managers with Vesting Employees" card in Equity Overview now links to those manager's team reports. So usable!
- We now include a list of employees without an associated department in the 'missing data' card.
- Fixed: Bug showing terminated employees on the Bands Distribution page.
- OTE improvements:
- Indicate which bands are OTE on Band Overview page.
- Change how we show OTE in employee popup and other locations.
- Always show compa with two digits after the decimal in table views. We like to be precise.
Office and Company Life
- Welcome to Amy MacKinnon, our fantastic new Software engineer! 👯 💃
- We held our second annual company BBQ, and everyone's kids ran around like goofy baby elephants. 🐘